And right in time for Mother’s Day!
Did you know it’s super easy to give an ebook as a gift!
You don’t need a Kindle device to send or receive Kindle book gifts, and the recipient can read their gift on a registered Kindle device or any free Kindle reading application – for their computer or phone!
Get the cheap, cheap, cheap ebook in three easy steps:
- Click here to find the ebook on Amazon
- If it’s for yourself you can click “Read with our Free App” under the Kindle price.
- If it’s for someone else you can click “Give as a Gift”
That’s it! Easy Peasy!
If you haven’t read it yet or if you’re looking for a gift idea for the mother or daughter or grandma or sister in your life for Mother’s Day, I sure hope you’ll consider this!
Be a Mother’s Day gift ninja and just click the “give as a gift” button on Amazon. It is on the right under “send a free sample” and looks like this:
And hey presto, your gift will get emailed with the click of a button!
Here are some of the Top Ten Reasons Moms Are Saying You Should Read This Book:
And if you’ll take a second to click and tweet your favorites to spread the encouragement and the sale to more moms, I’ll be more grateful than when one of my kids decides to spontaneously unload the dishes!
- Because you need something to read when you are locking yourself in the bathroom for some quiet time – Angie click to tweet
- It’s a heart-to-heart from a friend who “gets it”- the hard, the hurt, and the heights of this mysterious messy miracle called motherhood. – Katie click to tweet
- Because no matter how old you are or how old your kids are, it still feels pretty fantastic to have someone tell you that motherhood (and you) deserve a medal, a superhero cape, and likely, a chocolate sundae. – Rebekah click to tweet
- Because it’s a reminder you’re doing holy work & also it’s OK to cry a bit when they get out of bed AGAIN. – Alia click to tweet
- Because sometimes you need your friend to sit you down and tell you that what you’re doing right now – all of it – will build the love in our kids. – Andrea click to tweet
- Because it’s better than fried chicken. – Kate click to tweet
- Our mothering either comes from our own mom’s or in spite of them – Lisa-Jo’s journey is a beautiful combination of both. – Susan click to tweet
- Because Lisa-Jo really gets it… she gets the whole loving your kids and at the same time wanting to throw yourself on the floor and throw a tantrum of your own. – Julie click to tweet
- Because Mom’s need a guidebook, to go with their afternoon chocolate, while waiting in the school pick up line. – Kashoan click to tweet
- Because in my crazy, try harder life, I need a reminder that I really don’t want this mothering thing to be over. – Lori click to tweet
I have such big love for moms and the hard, holy work they do.
I hope this book continues to get into the hands of as many moms, soon-to-be-moms, grandmas, aunts, sisters and friends as possible.
Be sure and click here to get yours while the sale lasts!