So, you’ve seen it on the news, you’ve read about it online, you’ve followed the tweets. Now, here’s our insider’s perspective on what six straight days stuck inside due to back-to-back blizzards looks like and what we learned.
2. In a pinch, underpants can be re-purposed to make super hero masks
3. Shaving cream is simply snow in a can
4. A two-year-old boy can be smitten with the princess pink pull-ups his dad grabbed when stocking up between blizzards.
5. Art supplies are essential.
6. Body art is optional.
7. Drums sound louder with each passing day you are stuck inside
8. Even the toys will need to be washed by the end of it all.
Thanks so very much to all of you who responded to our S.O.S. and shared your brilliant tips for keeping the troops entertained. We salute you and thank you and thought of you every time we tried out a new technique.
It was a blast!
Linked to Top Ten Tuesday