10. They will beg for food.
9. They can destroy absolutely anything in a matter of minutes.
8. They find large puddles of mud utterly irresistible.
7. They can be trained to play “fetch” with a baseball/tennis ball/ping pong ball – any ball will do.
6. They need to be walked daily.
5. They like to “mark their territory” (summer months are usually more conducive to this behavior).
4. After long romps in the great out doors they should be searched thoroughly for ticks.
3. They can’t resist sampling toilet water.
2. They are constantly jumping up on their owners for attention.
1. And the number 1 reason that raising boys is so much like raising puppies: their bite is often much worse than their bark!