Because, He made us each uniquely wonderful and wildly precious individuals.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. Psalm 139:14.
So while it may seem easier to list off our negative qualities, let’s pause that broken record and instead start listing the things we think God loves about us.
I bet if you asked Him, God could go on and on and on and on about the wonder that is you. I know you could write entire libraries about all the things you love about your kids.
Do you think God feels any less about you!
Could you put down on paper at least five things you think God loves about you?
Let’s do it together. Here, I’ll go first:
- God loves that I love motherhood.
- God loves my encourager’s heart.
- God loves that I can write like my mom about the things she might have written.
- God loves that I think marriage is a living parable of how He loves us.
- God loves that I can never resist a chance to dance in the rain.
OK, your turn.
Subscribers, wanna click here to come on over and share what God loves about you?