With Christmas just over a month away, a group of us thought it would be fun to host a giveaway of some of our favorite things.
This giveaway is hosted by some of my favorite women on the Internet:
Jessica from The Mom Creative, creative, scrapbooker, shares awesome deals, and sends handwritten snail mail.
Kristen from We are That Family, founder of the Mercy House in Kenya, accidental missionary and sweet tea addict.
Kristen from Rage Against the Minivan, adoption advocate and educator, and Downton Abbey aficionado.
Lisa from Lisa Leonard Designs, artist, creative, entrepreneur, nurturer and photographer.
Maggie from Gussy Sews, brand new mama, sewing marvel, creative mentor.
- A Quinn infinity scarf from Krochet Kids. The scarf is handmade in Uganda. Krochet Kids creates sustainable economic development programs that support holistic growth of individuals and communities living in poverty.
- $50 gift certificate to Krafty Kash designs – jewelry with your favorite word featured from a vintage dictionary.
- $50 gift certificate to Lisa Leonard Designs, a company that creates hand-stamped jewelry and gifts
- $50 gift certificate to Gussy Sews, a handmade shop full of brightly colored ruffled and sassy accessories
- A beautiful scarf and leather wallet ($50 value) from fashionABLE, a non-profit organization supporting women in Africa
- $50 gift certificate to anything at The Mercy Shop, a fair-trade marketplace for products (art, jewelry, inspiring accessories) made by residents at Mercy House Kenya
They’re all worth checking out – I have items from just about every store in my own house and on my Christmas list!